- Tough, talented Murphy leads Stanford into Pac-12 title game
- Raiders struggling in 4th quarter
- Sharks' win streak ends with 5-1 loss in Pittsburgh
- Cal signs $18 million deal for naming rights at stadium
- No charges in Heisman hopeful Winston's sex assault case
Lowell Cohn: 49ers vs. Seahawks as thrilling as a playground brawlSunday's showdown evokes memory of a boyhood fight in Brooklyn.
Grant Cohn: Wilson's progress at QB puts him way ahead of KaepernickSeahawks QB put on dazzling show in Monday romp against Saints.
Padecky: Casa Grande faces Miramonte's scoring machineOffensive fireworks likely Saturday as Matadors can light up scoreboard.
In defense of the Gauchos
Casa offense has gotten most of the attention, but defense is coming up big.
Dorsey emerges as force on 49ers' defensive line
A former 1st-round pick, Glenn Dorsey has flourished in San Francisco.
How the 49ers have been successful running the ball vs. the Seahawks at Candlestick
Last season when the 49ers played the Seahawks at Candlestick, Frank Gore gained 131 yards...
Lowell Cohn: Warriors a team built for postseason run
If the team makes the playoffs, Golden State will need a quality core instead of depth.
Sharks' win streak ends with 5-1 loss in Pittsburgh
San Jose's six-game win streak came to a screeching halt Thursday.