- Smith: Elliott North is a Prune Packer now
- Smith: Like a frozen Butterball, Hermine flew
- Smith: What youth are hearing at Andy Lopez protests
- Smith: A wallet and other objects of gratitude
- Smith: To honor a diver — and the danger
- Smith: Tale of Santa Rosa shop's doomed dress sale stretches on
- Smith: The firefighters with storks on their uniforms
- Paine's former Texas home now a museum
- Smith: They tried to be helpful to Lee Oswald
- Smith: 9-year-old theft victim down, but not out
LeBaron: The moment we learned JFK had been shot
Some of what we have become as a society and a nation began Nov. 22, 1963, in Dallas.
Gullixson: For those who see JFK as history, not memory
List me among those who are ready for the 50th anniversary assassination coverage to pass.